All built-in. Built to last. No need to share.
Designed for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
AlsTechGarage special price!
R-P-R have kindly agreed for a limited period of time to sell visitors to this site ‘teachers packs‘ of x25 BBoards for only £125*
This is a saving of £75 off their list price!
* Plus VAT. Use the discount code “AlsTechGarage” when ordering.
Why choose the BBoard?
It is here. It works – proven. You will have ownership of it. It is affordable.
- It is a UK manufactured, CE approved component board designed specifically for teaching the new UK computing curriculum
- It is here right now, ready to be used in the classroom and has been successfully used for the last two years.
- It will be owned by your department, not the students, therefore you know every student will have it for the next lesson
- A class set costs only £125 – that means NO SHARING!
It fits in with your vision. Compatible with what you want to do.
- It is Arduino and Raspberry Pi compatible
- It can be controlled by software written in Scratch4Arduino, Sniff, C++ or Python
It works across the curriculum helping build context into computing lessons.
- It comes with an ever increasing number of tried and tested lesson plans written and used by UK computing teachers
- Its functions and simplicity mean that it can be used throughout STEM subjects including STEM clubs, Science and PE experiments
- It can be used to fulfil the Design Technology department requirement for teaching microcontrollers and electronics.
The BBoard has just the right components to enable rich engaging lessons, but cheap enough for any department budget. Each board contains:
- Red / yellow / green LED
- Mini speaker (capable of outputting tones of varying frequency)
- Left / right button (heavy duty and durable)
- Light sensor (a high quality sensor providing a linear response to visible light)
It has been designed to be classroom hardened; the I/O pins are recessed to reduce the chances of being bent and the circuitry has surge protection so that delicate components cannot be damaged by incorrect wiring.
All boards are manufactured in the UK using materials that are CE approved to be used in schools.
You can purchase BBoards direct from the manufacturer: R-P-R Ltd.
Quote discount code “AlsTechGarage” for the special deal
Please get in touch if you are interested in fully boxed Discovery Packs.